Our aim is to be the UK’s number one company for each product category whilst delivering service excellence through quality, value and reliability.
Personal Products Ltd is environmentally conscious especially as we supply hundreds of branded products from a multitude of companies.
Whether its our own branded Ready to Go products to the worlds leading personal care brands we analyse and assess each products individual impact on the environment. We consider our carbon footprint as well as striving to offer products that are recyclable, reusable, and biodegradable.
We are also committed to providing a quality service that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Personal Products' objectives are:
• To promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
• To train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
• To reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or refurbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
• To promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
• To integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
• To avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of.
• To purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly.
• To develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist.
• To communicate our environmental commitment to customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
• To continually strive to improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
In order to meet with these objectives, Personal Products is:
• Implementing an Environmental Management System.
• Publicising the policy to staff and customers.
• Committed to research on how we can mitigate the long term impact of our end products by innovative design and by sourcing more sustainable materials wherever commercially viable.
• Reviewing major suppliers to ensure they too embrace an environmental code and as a minimum ensure that they comply with legislation, codes of practice and environmental awareness.
• Employing green office practices.
Environmental protection is ongoing. We are committed and we will encourage all our partners to take responsibility for their own impact.